In these busy, highly pressurised times business owners have multiple obligations to fulfil with regard to business administration and legal obligations. These obligations cannot be ignored in order to devote more time to satisfy business commitments.
One key responsibility is to ensure that they and their staff are kept safe. This is a priority. PAT testing is a vital component of keeping business owners, staff and customers safe from electrical perils 24/7. It is not just a box ticking exercise.
As PAT testing experts, we make it simple and cost effective for all types of businesses to comply with Health and Safety regulations for electrical safety compliance, appliance testing and certification. We offer a service which keeps employees and customers safe while impacting on businesses as little as possible. If PAT Testing is planned correctly, there will be minimal disruption to your business’s daily activities, we work around you to deliver a service which satisfies your requirements.
We work with small, medium and large enterprises testing as few as 15 items up to many thousands.
So contact the experts and we can take care of all your electrical workplace safety to the highest standards.
PAT testing – Why use us?
- We use the latest pat testing technology, out of hours if required
- Different coloured pass labels to identify next tests
- Reliable, no fuss service
- Highly competitive prices
- All kit is regularly inspected to ensure accurate test results.
- Certification given on completion for records and insurance purposes
- City & Guilds Qualified PAT Testers who are NICEIC approved on the PAT Testing scheme
- All engineers are also DBS checked.
- Tailor made testing programmes are available to meet individual company needs.
- Excellent pre and post customer service team; handling all your queries, providing helpful advice and access to engineers for technical information.
250 Rio specialise in offering you the very best portable appliance testing services. Gain peace of mind and contact us today
For more information regarding the legal requirements please see here